Please, arrive to your first appointment 20 min before your scheduled time to complete initial information.
We encourage our clients to reserve their appointments in advance.
Please allow 6-8 weeks notice during peak seasons.
Appointment time is reserved especially to you.
Due to demand and time requirements all visits must be secure by a deposit upon scheduling.
The deposit will be credit to your cosmetic treatment.
The amount to be deposited may vary based on provider and treatment.
If you are more than 15min late we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment. We will do our best to accommodate you and there might be a possibility that you will be seen.
Cancellation and No-Show
If you are unable to keep your appointment we kindly ask to notify us 48 hours before your reserved time. We do this so your visit time may be offered to other client.
In case of missed appointment or cancellation less than 48 hours the FEES will be applied:
MD or RN appointment - $250
MedSpa appointment - $150
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept the following:
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, AmericanXpress, Discover.
We DO NOT accept personal checks.
Cosmetic Consultation Fee
While cosmetic consultation is not complimentary, the consultation fee will be applied towards your treatment at the time of the service.
The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
The best way of saying “Thank You” is your referrals of friends and family.
Gratuities are therefore left to your discretion.
Package purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Clients have one year from the date of purchase to receive the treatment.
Skin Care Products
Please, acknowledge that skin care products are non-refundable.
Please, note that no refund will be issued after service was received.
Clients under 18 years of age are not eligible for face and body treatments.
Clinique des Champs-elysées New York Covid-19 Protocol
At clinique des Champs-Elysées New York your safety is our number one priority, even more during the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to protect our patients and our team, and to welcome you in the safest environment, please follow the protocol bellow.
PREPARE THE CLINIC
- Disinfect all surfaces before and after clients visit with EPA-registered disinfectants: counters, beds, seating, door knob...
- Remove communal objects and reading materials like magazines, newspapers, brochures from tables and waiting areas
- Provide supplies - tissues, hand sanitizer, soap at sinks, trash can in every room and visited areas.
- Chairs in the waiting area should be spaced about 2 m apart. In case of joined seating, distance seating could be maintained by strapping down alternate seats in the middle using ribbons or tape, making them unfit for use
- Toilets: Toilet floors, sinks, toilet seats, and soap dispensers should be cleaned with 1% sodium hypochlorite or a phenolic detergent three to four times a day.
- All staff member must wear surgical mask, hand gloves and protection face shield. These must be changed frequently.
- All staff member must use frequently hand sanitizer before and after any physical interaction with patients
- Any unnecessary physical interaction must be avoided between staff member and patients. All information and recommandation must be exchanged via digital devices (smartphone and iPad...) to avoid any physical contacts.
- Patients will be called prior to appointment to check for illness, recent travel and any exposure to COVID-19.
- Patients will come to the clinic 15 minutes max prior to their appointment
- Patients must come alone, unless they require a caregiver, parent, legal guardian (for minors) or specific help giver.
- Before accessing the clinic, Patients must use hand sanitizer and wear a mask. And their temperature must be checked before entering the clinic.
- During the time in the clinic, patients must stay 6 feels away from any other patients or staff member.
- If any form needs to be fill in, the Clinic provide a pen for the patient to keep
- Toilets: Users should be instructed to flush the toilets using a tissue paper to hold the handles. Wash their hands and use hand sanitizer before regaining the waiting room.