Facial lipofilling involves injecting one's own fat to rejuvenate the face or sculpt the features. This lipofilling technique is a good alternative to resorbable injection products of synthetic origin.
Why? Rejuvenate and sculpt the face
Facial lipofilling allows to:
- Fill the wrinkles at the first signs of aging: horizontal wrinkles on the forehead, lion's wrinkles, crow's feet, nasolabial folds, folds of bitterness
- Change the shape of the nose or chin
- Plump up the lips and redraw the lip contour
- Give a boost: its own collagen improves the nutrition of the skin tissues (trophicity) in addition to having a filling and a volumizing effect
- Correct serious sequelae of acne (crater-like scars)
- Regain volume to the temples, cheekbones, hollow circles, suborbital region, cheeks and face contour
How the procedure works
Lipofilling of the face is done under local anesthesia on a outpatient basis and lasts between one and two hours.
The surgeon needs a small amount of fat, only 20 to 30 cc. They do a small liposuction by focusing on the inside of the knees, an area of the body where there are always small excesses even in thin people.
They then centrifuge the fat and with a very fine needle, will fill the wrinkles, the hollows or sclupt the face.
The benefits of a facial lipostructure:
- There is no risk of allergy or rejection since the fat used is that of the patient.
- The effect is definitive unlike hyaluronic acid which is a resorbable product. It is also possible to first inject HA to allow the patient to get a preliminary idea of the result.
The injected fat is rich in growth factor and improves the quality of the skin. When combining facial lipofilling with PRP injections, the numerous stem cells contained in the fat are activated and the production of new collagen is truly "boosted".
There are some bruises that can be hidden with makeup and a slight oedema that disappears in a week. All activities can be resumed immediately.
The result of lipofilling is visible immediately but will be definitive after three to six months. One to two sessions are enough. During the first session, we do not inject too much fat because the result is permanent, we prefer to add fat if necessary during a retouching session as there is always a resorption of about %30 of the initial volume.
Once the fat graft is absorbed, it is permanent.
Book an Appointment for Facial Lipofilling®
A consultation is required for new clients.