Grey complexion, dull skin that seems suffocated and doesn't make you look good. Maybe you need a little something special. There are many ways for you to regain a peachy complexion and a more luminous skin.
There are creams, in house treatments and even aesthetic medicine treatments nowadays that can restore a radiance to your skin. Your skin will feel renewed, refreshed and free from toxins. Let's take a look at these different treatments and the causes of a dull complexion.
Instance radiance - what is it?
Instance radiance restores luminosity to a dull complexion. A dull skin is a suffocated skin, riddled with toxins. This is mainly due to poor cell renewal but also a decrease in collagen. The skin therefore has difficulty reflecting light, resulting in a less luminous complexion. The skin seems to take on a grey colour and lacks luminosity and uniformity.
Recognizing dull skin couldn’t be easier. Indeed, the skin takes on an almost olive-grey colour and no longer really reflects light but a dull complexion is also a non-uniform skin. In this way dull skin gives the impression of being in poor health or in some cases, even older.
Consequently, millions of women and men are affected by non-uniform skin. Often, this phenomenon can cause insecurity and affect the well-being of those with dull complexions.
Instance radiance: causes of dull skin
There are many causes of a dull complexion:
- Healthy living: a poor lifestyle can cause a dull complexion thus, an unbalanced diet, excessive alcohol consumption, fatigue, but also smoking, can result in a non-uniform complexion.
- Stress: when you are stressed, the blood vessels shrink, resulting in poor blood circulation. This makes it difficult for the skin to get the nutrients it needs from the blood.
- Poor blood circulation: without nutrients, the skin cannot renew itself properly.
- Pollution: An over-polluted environment can cause a dull complexion.
Indeed, pollution is absorbed by the respiratory system and eventually ends up in the bloodstream.
- Skin care: Some skin care products can clog the pores. If the skin is not cleaned properly, it accumulates dead cells that give the skin this greyish complexion. The result is dehydration of the skin and an accumulation of dead cells on the surface.
How can we make the skin radiant again?
In any case, a dull complexion can give the impression that you are tired, stressed or even in poor health. This is why many people use make-up to restore a radiant complexion although, make-up is not always enough.
Many people use aesthetic medicine treatments to restore a peachy complexion and less dull skin. It is necessary to consult a dermatologist who will guide you towards the treatment best suited to your skin: hyaluronic acid, peeling or an injection of plasma rich platelets.
There are also cosmetic or dermatological treatments that will nourish the skin and accurately target its requirements to restore its radiance.
Our solutions to make your skin radiant
Perlane® erases all traces of fatigue on the face and restores radiance and tone to the skin.
A unique blend of more than 50 active ingredients that recreates the ideal ecosystem for skin cells
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injection to stimulate dermal stem cells.
A superficial peel based on glycolic acid, lactic acid and salicylic acid (pH 1.9)
A TCA peel modulated with hydrogen peroxide which regenerates the skin in depth
Laser and other techniques
Cosmetic and dermatological care
NEW CLIENT ?
Don't miss your chance to get your
FREE CONSULTATION + GET 20% OFF your first service